Hello! My name is Christy Wade, and I am the Pastoral Care Director at LOVEboldly. I just want to take some time to introduce myself and tell you what I do.
My official job description is:
The Pastoral Care Director is responsible for providing emotional support and spiritual care to those seeking help and/or services from LOVEboldly, as well as for the LOVEboldly leaders, through healing, reconciling, guiding, and sustaining. This includes, but is not limited to, prayer support, spiritual formation, discipleship, mediation services, outreach, preaching, teaching, and creating resources.
Essentially, I am here for you!
I’m here to help you:
- as you journey through the process of reconciling faith and sexual orientation
- process thoughts and feelings when a friend/family member comes out as LGBTQ
- find resources (counseling, support groups, etc.) in your specific geographic location
- grow in your faith journey by providing discipleship and spiritual formation opportunities
- by praying for you and your needs
If you ever need to connect with me or would like me to pray for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me at: email@example.com
At LOVEboldly we embrace controversy, dissenting opinions and even a good debate now and then. However, we also value civility, kindness, and respect. Therefore, please feel free to share your opinion, but keep it constructive, considerate, and civilized. If you choose to be rude we will delete your comment. Do so consistently and we will ban you. And yes, we do get to define the terms.